On Houzez the agencies are managed as a custom post type. When you add an agency, the system automatically creates the agency page that will show the agency information, the form to contact the agency, all the properties associated with the agency, all agent members, and the map to locate the agency address.
In your left sidebar navigate to Real Estate >> Agencies >> Add New to add a new Agency.
1. Agency Name
Enter Title Here: Add the agency name
2. Featured Image
Locate the Featured Image box in your right sidebar. The Featured Image will be displayed as a profile image or log image.
To add a featured image, simply click on Set Featured Image link inside the featured image box displayed in the screenshot above. This will open the WordPress Media Uploader. You can use that to upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library.
3. Agency Full Description
Locate the Visual Content Editor that allows you to easily create, edit, and format the agency description content in a view similar to that of a word processor.
4. Agency Information
Locate the Agency Information box where to enter all the information about the agency.
- Email Address: Provide an agent email address. All agent related messages from a contact form on the property details page will be sent on this email address.
- Visibility Hidden: Select the Checkbox if you want to Hide agency to show on front-end
- Mobile Number: Enter the mobile number
- WhatsApp Number: Enter the WhatsApp number with country code
- Office Number: Enter the office number
- Fax Number: Enter the fax number
- License: Enter the license
- Language: for example English, Spanish, French
- Tax Number: Enter agency tax number
- Website: Enter your website URL
- Address: Enter agent address, it will use for invoices
- Facebook URL: Enter the Facebook URL
- Twitter URL: Enter the Twitter URL
- LinkedIn URL: Enter the LinkedIn URL
- Google Plus URL Enter the Google Plus URL
- Youtube URL Enter the Youtube URL
- Instagram URL Enter the Instagram URL
- Pinterest URL Enter the Pinterest URL
- Vimeo URL Enter the Vimeo URL
Locate the Publish box on the right sidebar. Use the box below to publish the agent, save as draft or preview changes.
Agency Detail Page Options
Please Navigate to Theme Options >> Agencies section and find the agent details page options which you want to show on a single agent page. Please see the below screenshot:
- Number of Agencies to Display: Enter the number of agencies to display on the All Agencies page template
- Tabs: Enable or disable the tabs on the agency detail page. Property status tabs displayed in the agency detail page
- Listings Layout: Select the layout of the listing for the agency detail page
- Number of Listings: Enter Number of listings to display on the agency detail page
- Default Order: Select Listings order on the agency detail page
- Address: Enable or disable the Address on the agency detail page
- Mobile: Enable or disable the Mobile number on the agency detail page
- Office Phone: Enable or disable the office phone number on the agency detail page
- Fax: Enable or disable the fax number on the agency detail page
- Email: Enable or disable the Email on the agency detail page
- Website: Enable or disable the Website on the agency detail page
- Social: Enable or disable the Social on the agency detail page
- Stats: Enable or disable the stats on the agency detail page
- Review & Rating: Enable or disable the reviews & rating
- Agency Agents: Enable or disable agency agents
- Listings: Enable or disable the agency listings section
- About Agency: Enable or disable the about agency section
- Agency Sidebar: Enable or disable the side on the agency detail page
Auto-create the Agent and Agency Role
Please navigate to Theme Options >> Login & Register and enable the Frontend register user as agent or agency.
If set to "Yes" then every user register from front-end role Agent will be auto-create in agent custom post type and role Agency will be auto-create in agency custom post type