On Houzez the agents are managed as a custom post type. When you add an agent, the system automatically creates the agent page that will show the agent’s information, the form to contact the agent and the properties associated with the agent.
In your left sidebar navigate to Real Estate >> Agents >> Add New to add a new Agent.
1. Agent Name
Enter Title Here: Add the agent name and last name
2. Agent full description
Locate the Visual Content Editor that allows you to easily create, edit, and format the agent description content in a view similar to that of a word processor.
3. Agent Information
Locate the Agent Information box where to enter all the information about the agent.
- Short Description: Enter the agent profile description.
- Service Areas: Enter the agent service areas
- Specialties: Enter the agent specialties
- Email Address: Provide an agent email address. All agent related messages from a contact form on the property details page will be sent on this email address.
- Visibility Hidden: Check this option if you want to Hide agent to show on front-end
- Position: For example Senior Real Estate Associated.
- Company Name: Enter the company name
- License: Enter the license
- Tax Number: Enter the Tax number
- Mobile Number: Enter the mobile number
- WhatsApp Number: Enter the WhatsApp number
- Office Number: Enter the office number
- Fax Number: Enter the fax number
- Language: for example English, Spanish, French
- Address: Enter agent address, it will use for invoices
- Skype: Enter your skype ID
- Website: Enter your website URL
- Facebook URL: Enter the Facebook URL
- Twitter URL: Enter the Twitter URL
- LinkedIn URL: Enter the LinkedIn URL
- Google Plus URL Enter the Google Plus URL
- Youtube URL Enter the Youtube URL
- Instagram URL Enter the Instagram URL
- Pinterest URL Enter the Pinterest URL
- Vimeo URL Enter the Vimeo URL
- Company Logo: Upload the agent company logo. This will open the WordPress Media Uploader. You can use that to upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library.
Locate the Agencies box on the right sidebar. Select the agency of which the agent is a member. View how to add a new agency.
Locate the Publish box on the right sidebar. Use the box below to publish the agent, save as draft or preview changes.
6. Agent Categories
Locate the Categories box on the right sidebar. Select the category that represents the agent is a member. View how to manage the agent categories.
7. Agent Cities
Locate the Cities box on the right sidebar. Select the category that represents the agent is a member. View how to manage the agent cities.
8. Featured Image
Locate the Featured Image box in your right sidebar. The Featured Image will be displayed as a profile image.
To add a featured image, simply click on Set Featured Image link inside the featured image box displayed in the screenshot above. This will open the WordPress Media Uploader. You can use that to upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library.
Agent Detail Page Options
Please Navigate to Theme Options >> Agents section and find the agent details page options which you want to show on a single agent page. Please see the below screenshot:
- Number of Agents to Display: Enter the number of agents to display on the All Agents page template
- Tabs: Enable or disable the tabs on the agent detail page. Property status tabs displayed in the agent detail page
- Listings Layout: Select the layout of the listing for the agent detail page
- Number of Listings: Enter Number of listings to display on the agent's detail page
- Default Order: Select Listings order on the agent
- Mobile: Enable or disable the Mobile number on the agent detail page
- Office Phone: Enable or disable the office phone number on the agent detail page
- Fax: Enable or disable the fax number on the agent detail page
- Email: Enable or disable the Email on the agent detail page
- Website: Enable or disable the Website on the agent detail page
- Social: Enable or disable the Social on the agent detail page
- Stats: Enable or disable the stats on the agent detail page
- Review & Rating: Enable or disable the reviews & rating
- Listings: Enable or disable the agent listings section
- About Agent: Enable or disable the about agent section
- Agent Sidebar: Enable or disable the side on the agent detail page
Auto-create the Agent and Agency Role
Please navigate to Theme Options >> Login & Register and enable the Frontend register user as agent or agency.
If set to "Yes" then every user register from front-end role Agent will be auto-create in agent custom post type and role Agency will be auto-create in agency custom post type