Real estate listing has Property Features fields to describe which features they offer. You can create different and unlimited property features based on your needs.
How to create a new Property Feature
Navigate to Real Estate >> Features in your left sidebar.
- Name: insert the name for your property feature like “Pool” for example.
- Slug: insert the slug for your property feature (optional)
- Parent: select parent property type if needed. Usually, you don’t need to do it.
- Description: The description is not prominent by default; however, some themes may show it.
- Icon Type: Select Font Awesome V4.7 or Custom Image.
- Icon/Image: Assign an icon or upload an image for each feature
- Click on Add New Feature
Add Icons to Property Features
If you wish to use icons for property features be sure you have enabled the following option. Navigate to Theme Options > Property Detail and locate the Property Features Icons box as displayed in the image below.
- Navigate to Real Estate >> Features in your left sidebar and add or edit a Property Feature.
- Find the Icon Type Option as displayed in the image below, select the Font Awesome or Custom Image option.
- Add icon code. For example, if an icon is named ‘fa-angle-right’ (https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icon/angle-right), the value you have to add inside the field is ‘angle-right’. OR upload the custom image.
Note about Feature Icons: Houzez is compatible with Font Awesome v.4.7.0. The entire list of icons can be found on the FontAwesome project page.
Property Features on the Search System
When you add a new Property Feature it will be available also as a filter inside the search system under the Advanced menu. You can enable this features a filter for search from Theme Options >> Search >> Search Builder >> Enable the Other Features option for desktop and mobile.
Then it will show on the frontend here in the search area as a search filter:
Is there any option like this for Homey?
Please sign in to leave a comment.