Houzez gives you the possibility to have contact form within the property page. When a user fills the property form the assigned property agent receives the customer inquiry by email. Optionally you can choose an administrator to receive a copy of the message sent to the agent.
This option is available from Theme options > Property Details (find more information here). Select Yes where it says “Do you want to receive the copy of a message sent to agent”. If you select Yes, in the field Email address to receive message copy, enter one or more email addresses separated by a comma to receive a copy of the message. This (or these) email address will receive a copy of the messages sent to agents from the property detail page.
There are several options to manage the position of the form available in this section of the Theme Options panel.
Google reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects your site from spam and abuse. To enable Google reCAPTCHA to navigate to Theme Options > Google reCAPTCHA as displayed in the image below.
In order to use the Google reCAPTCHA service you need to your key codes. If you do not have keys already then visit https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin to generate them. Set the respective keys in Site Key and Secret Key.
Custom Property Forms
If necessary you can replace the default forms provided with the theme, with your custom forms using Contact Form 7 plugin. Once you created your form navigate to Theme Options > Contact Forms as displayed in the image below.
- Agent Form Type: Select Houzez Custom Forms OR Contact Form 7/Gravity Form which forms you want to use.
- Terms & Conditions Page: Select which page to use for Terms & Conditions
- Property Page: Enable or disable the agent contact form on property featured image for property detail v.1
- Property Page Sidebar Form: Enable or disable the agent contact form on the property detail page sidebar
- Show Schedule Tour Tabs With Agent Form: Enable or disable schedule tour tab on the property detail page sidebar
- Property Page Popup Gallery Form: Enable or disable the agent contact form on the property detail popup gallery
- Agent Profile Page Form: Enable or disable the agent contact form on the agent detail page
- Agency Profile Page Form: Enable or disable the agent contact form on the agency detail page
- View Listings Button: Enable or disable the view listings on the agent form.
- Phone Number: Do you want to display the agent phone number? Option to show full phone/mobile number Theme Options -> General.
- Mobile Number: Select Yes or No to display the agent mobile number
- WhatsApp: Select Yes or No to display the agent WhatsApp.
- Direct Message Button: Select Yes or No to display the direct message button for agent contact forms. (Please make sure you have created a message page using the User Dashboard Messages template.)
- Skype: Select Yes or No to display the agent Skype.
- Social Icons: Select Yes or No to display the agent social icons.
Contact Form Show/Hide Fields
You can now easily hide the default Houzez contact form fields from the property detail agents forms from Navigate to Theme Options >> Contact Forms >> Show/Hide Form Fields.
- Property Detail Agent Form:
- Contact form Fields: Select which fields you want to disable from the property detail page agent contact form
- Agency & Agent Page Contact Form:
- Contact form Fields: Select which fields you want to disable from the agency & agent page contact form
- Terms & Condition and GDPR checkbox: Select Yes or No to show GDPR/Terms & Condition checkbox for forms
Contact Form Redirection
You can now easily redirect the user after submission of the contact form. Please Navigate to Theme Options >> Contact Forms >> Redirection and select the page where you want to redirect the user.