The Open Street Map Properties Elementor widget allows you to display the properties on the Open Streetmap. You can add this widget anywhere on your site on any page. To use the Open Streetmap Elementor Widget be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template.
Add the Open Street Map Properties Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Openstreet Map Properties widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Open Street Map Properties Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the Content settings.
- Number of properties: Enter how many properties you want to show
- Offset: You can choose offset post number
- Property Type filter: Select the property types you want to show.
- Property Status filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property Features filter: Select the property features you want to show.
- Property Label filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property Country Filter: Select the property Country you want to show.
- Property State filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property City filter: Select the property city you want to show.
- Property Area filter: Select the property area you want to show
- Featured Properties: You can make a post featured by clicking the featured properties checkbox (Any, Exclude, Include) while adding/edit the post
- Map Height: Set the map height in px.
Open Street Map Properties Settings
- MapBox API Key: Please enter the Mapbox API key, you can get from here.
- Map Cluster: Enable/Disable the Map cluster.
- Zoom Control: Enable or disable the zoom control on the map.