Homey is able to accept payments, deposits, and service fees. As a site administrator, you can set how much initial payment you want the client to deposit while booking.
Homey offers the following options:
- Set a percentage: you can set a percentage that the customer has to pay at the checkout
- Full payment: you will get the full reservation payment at the checkout
- Only the security deposit: you will get only the security deposit that has been set up on the property price options
- Only the service fee: you will get only the service fee
- The service fee + the security deposit: you will get the security deposit and the service fee
- No upfront, take full payment locally: the user won’t pay anything on the website, but only locally to the host
Please note: If you set a partial payment, such as only service fees or deposit only, the balance must be paid locally to the host
To set up the above options navigate to Homey Options > Reservation
After how many hours the reservations must be cancel?: Example: 1, 2, 4, 5
Insert the number of hours a pending reservations if the customer does not make the payment after the listing author has confirmed the availability
Article is closed for comments.