Houzez allows you to display an extra bar on top of the header where you can display the navigation menus, the social icons, the contact information, the area switcher and the currency switcher. The top bar is divided into two areas left and right.
How to enable the Top Bar
To enable the Top Bar to navigate to Theme Options > Top Bar locate the switch button to enable it as you see in the image below
Top bar options available
- Layout: Choose between boxed or full-width top bar layout
- Hide Top Bar in Mobile: Optionally you can decide to display or not the top bar on mobile devices
- Top Bar Left Area: Select what would you like to display on top left area The available options are: nothing, menu (you need to create a menu and assign under appearance), social icons, contact info or contact info or social icons together or slogan/pay off.
- Top Bar Right Area: Select what would you like to display in the top right area. The available options are nothing, menu (you need to create a menu and assign under appearance), social icons, contact info or contact info, or social icons together or slogan/pay off.
- Phone Number: Enter your phone number
- Email Address: Enter your email address
- Slogan: enter website slogan (or payoff or reason why distinguish your business!)
Styling the Top Bar
To customize Top Bar colors navigate to Theme Options > Styling > Top Bar and locate the panel here below to change colors.
Top Bar Typography
To change the Top Bar font style navigate to Theme Options > Typography > Top Bar and locate the top bar here below to change the font.