The Add New Experience section in Homey WordPress theme provides a complete set of features to manage the submission form layout and options related to adding new experiences by the users. With this feature, you can easily customize and manage the layout of the Add New Experience form, set up the approval process, define gallery image dimensions, provide opening hours, and more.
In this documentation, we will provide a detailed guide on how to use the Add New Experience section in the Homey WordPress theme. We will cover all the available options and features to help you create a custom form layout and manage the experience submission process on your website.
To access this section, navigate to Theme Options > Add New Experience.
Approval Process Options
The first set of options available in the Add New Experience section is the approval process options. These options allow you to set up whether submitted and edited experiences should be approved by the admin or not.
Submitted Experiences Should be Approved by Admin?
- If you select "Yes," any new experience submitted by a user will need to be approved by an admin before it can be published on the website.
- If you select "No," all new experiences submitted by users will be automatically published on the website.
Edit Experiences Should be Approved by Admin?
- If you select "Yes," any edited experience by a user will need to be approved by an admin before the changes can be published on the website.
- If you select "No," all edited experiences submitted by users will be automatically published on the website.
Submission Form Layout Manager
The Submission Form Layout Manager is a powerful feature available in the Homey WordPress theme that allows you to customize the layout of the Add New Experience form. With this feature, you can easily enable or disable specific sections of the Add New Experience form to create a custom layout that best suits your needs.
The layout manager is a drag-and-drop tool that allows you to quickly organize your experience submission form layout. The following sections are available for customization:
- Open/Close Time
- What will be provided
You can easily drag and drop the sections to the Enabled or Disabled column to customize the layout of your Add New Experience form.
The Add New Experience section also provides some additional options to further customize the experience submission process:
- Gallery Images Minimum Dimensions: You can define the default minimum dimensions for gallery images uploads, for example, 1440x900.
- Latitudes: You can set the default latitudes for add new experience map.
- Longitudes: You can set the default longitudes for add new experience map.
- Opening Hours list: You can provide opening hours by listing them in a comma-separated format.
Article is closed for comments.