Houzez integrates with IDX/MLS data to offer the best user experience possible. Houzez IDX/MLS Sync by Realtyna plugin to display MLS listings. IDX is an industry standard that enables a real estate professional to display all of an MLS’s property listings on their website, provided they, in turn, permit other MLS members to display their listings.
- For more information visit: https://houzez.co/mls-idx/
Step 1 - Install Houzez IDX / MLS Sync Plugin
Access your admin panel and from your left sidebar, navigate to Houzez > Plugins.
Install "Houzez IDX / MLS Sync" plugin by clicking on Install Now
Step 2 - Realtyna MLS Sync Configuration
Navigate to WP Admin > Realtyna MLS Sync and configure the plugin settings.
Check all the requirements for the plugin to use on the site. All the requirements should mark with the green tick mark as shown in the below screenshot:
After checking, all the requirements click the Next button at the bottom of the page.
2. Client Information:
- Full Name: Add the full name of the client.
- Email: Add the Email of the client
- Phone Number: Add the Phone Number of the client
- Your Role: Select your Role in the company.
After filling in the required client information in the form then click the next step button.
3. Demo Import:
- Agent Name: Select the Agent.
- Agent Information Box: Select the Agent, Author, Agency or Hide Information Box
- Image Storage & Disk Management Options: Select External, Download, or download all images to local storage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.