The results page is a crucial piece of the search experience and it displays all search results in your visitors are looking for.
How to create the Search Results page
In your left sidebar navigate to Pages > Add New to create a new page and from the Page Attributes box located in the right sidebar select Template: Search Results and Publish the page.
Search results page options
Homey is provided with a section for the Search Results Page inside the Homey Options panel where it is possible to manage the page layout, the property view, and much more. We will see below in detail all the available options.
Navigate to Homey options > Search > Search Result Page as displayed in the image below.
- Layout: Select a layout for the search result page
- Normal Page
- Half Map
- Listings Layout: Select properties layout for the search result page
- List View
- Grid View
- Card View
- Default Order: Select the display order of the result page properties.
- Date New to Old
- Date Old to New
- Price (High to Low)
- Price (Low to High)
- Show featured listings on top
- Number of Listings to Show: Enter the number of results to show in a page.