The Houzez Grids Elementor widget allows you to display your taxonomy content in a neat grid. To use the Houzez Grids Elementor Widget be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template.
Add the Houzez Grids Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Houzez Grids widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Houzez Grids Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the content settings.
- Choose Grid: Select the grid version from 4 versions.
- Choose Taxonomy: Select the taxonomy which you want to show on the grids.
- Type: Select the taxonomy type for grids.
- Show Child: Yes/No to show the child taxonomies.
- Hide Empty: Yes/No to hide empty taxonomies.
- Hide Count: Yes.No to hide the count of the properties to show on grids.
- Order By: Select the order of the grid to show the taxonomies in order by Name, Count or ID.
- Order: Selec the Asc or desc order of the taxonomies.
- Number of Items to Show: Add the number of items to show on the grids.
Houzez Grids Style Typography Settings
- Title Typography: Set the font for the grids titles.
- Subtitle Typography: Set the font for the grids subtitle
- Title Color: Select the color for grids title.
- Subtitle Color: Select the color for grids subtitle.