The Listing Tabs Elementor widget allows you to display the properties in the tabs wherever on your website. To use the Listings Tabs Elementor Widget be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template.
Add the Listings Tabs Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Listings Tabs widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Listings Tabs Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the content settings.
- Tab Type: Select tab type from which property taxonomy you want to show the properties (e.g Status, Type or city).
- Select Statuses: Select the Statuses for the selected taxonomy.
- Show All Tab: Show/Hide All tab which shows all properties from the selected taxonomy.
Listings Tabs Style Settings
- Tabs Color: Select the color of the tab
- Tabs Active Color: Select the color of the active tab
- Tabs Background Color: Select the color of the tab background
- Active Tabs Background Color: Select the color of the active tab background
- Padding: Set the paddings for the tabs.
- Margin: Set the margin for the tabs.
- Radius: Set the radius for the tabs.
- Alignment: Set the alignment of the tabs.