The Property Grids Elementor widget allows you to display your properties in a neat grid. To use the Property Grids Elementor Widget be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template.
Add the Property Grids Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Property Grids widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Property Grids Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the content settings.
- Grid Style: Select the grid style from 4 available versions.
- Number of properties: Add the number of properties to show in the grid.
- Offset: You can choose offset post number
Property Grids Filters Settings
- Property Type filter: Select the property types you want to show.
- Property Status filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property Label filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property State filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property City filter: Select the property city you want to show.
- Property Area filter: Select the property area you want to show
- Properties by Agents: Select the Agents from which properties you want to show.
- Minimum Price: Add the Minimum price to show the properties from.
- Maximum Price: Add the maximum price to show the properties to.
- Featured Properties: You can make a post featured by clicking featured properties checkbox (Any, Exclude, Include) while add/edit post
Property Grids Tools Settings
- Hide Tools: Show or hide the Preview, Add to favorite and add to compare tool from the properties.