Houzez gives you the chance to manage real estate inquiries and stay in touch with your customers. Houzez developed a complete section for inquiries management. Answering inquiries of any potential lead in a timely manner is key to making sales. Never miss a question with our easy-to-use Inquiries panel. You can easily see the inquiries in the User Dashboard >> Inquiries section.
How an Inquiry is Collected
You can get the inquiries from the users from the 3 different sources from the site or properties.
- Contact Agent Form: The first source to collect the lead from the contact agent form from the properties sidebar as shown in the below screenshot:
- Contact Information form: The second source is the same contact form but the contact form which is showing in the property content under the agent contact information section:
- Contact/Inquiry Form Elementor Widget: The fourth source is from the Contact and Inquiry form Elementor Widget (see Example here). Where ever you have added the Contact and Inquiry form Elementor widget you can also get the leads from the customers:
Which Information We Collect For Each Inquiry
- For the inquiry generated from the property page, the Inquiry will be generated according to that property info like Beds, baths, price, etc
- For the inquiry generated from the Elementor widget, it depends on which fields are in the form. (see Example here)
How to Add a New Inquiry
The user can easily add the new lead from the user dashboard menu.
When you click the Add New Inquiry button you will see the new popup to add the inquiry.
- Contact: Select the user, the contacts dropdown shows the users who created their accounts in the site or it comes from the leads records which you have added in the Leads sections.
- Inquiry Type: Select the Inquiry type. How you add the inquiry type check here.
- Property Type: Select Property Type. How you add the property type check here.
- Price: Add the price.
- Bedrooms: Add the min and max number of Bedrooms.
- Bathrooms: Add the min and max number of Bathrooms.
- Area Size: Add the min and max number of Property size.
- Country: Select Country. How you add the country check here.
- State: Select State. How you add the state check here.
- City: Select City. How you add the city check here.
- Area: Select Area. How you add the area check here.
- Postal Code / Zip: Add the postal or zip code.
- Notes: Add notes if any.
You can check the inquiries details from navigating to User Dashboard >> Inquiries >> Click the View button to see the details.
After clicking the details button you will redirect to the view detail window of the inquiry like shown in the below screenshot:
You can select the inquiry and send it via email to users as well.