The Blog Posts Carousel Element allows you to display your blog posts into a nice carousel. To use the Blog Posts Carousel element be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template.
Add the Blog Posts Carousel Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Blog Posts Carousel widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Blog Posts Carousel Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the content settings.
- Grid Style: Choose from version 1 or 2
- Category filter: Select the Category you want to show or All Categories
- Number of posts to show: Enter the number of posts you want to show
- Offset: You can choose offset posts number
Show/Hide Meta Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the show/hide settings tab.
- Post Author: Show/hide the post author name from the post grid
- Post Date: Show/hide the post date.
- Post Category: Show/hide the post Category.