The Agents Element allows you to display your agents wherever on your website. To use the Agents Element be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template.
To know how to create an agent, please refer to how to add a new agent.
Add the Agents Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Agents widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Agents Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the Agents content settings.
- Module Type: Choose from Grid or Carousel
- Columns: Select the number of columns
- Category Filter: Select a category for agents.
- City: Select a city to show the agents.
- Number of Agents: Enter how many agents you want to show
- Offset posts: You can choose offset testimonials number
- Order By: Choose how do you want to order your testimonials
- Order: Choose from ASC or DESC