The Testimonials v1 Element allows you to display your testimonials wherever on your website. To use the Testimonials v1 element be sure that you are working on an Elementor page template. Please also check how to add a new testimonial.
Add the Testimonials v1 Widget to a Page
Activate the Elementor Page Builder >> Go to Pages >> Add a New Page >> Select the Elementor page template from the Page Attribute section as showing in the below screenshot:
Then click the Edit with the Elementor button to edit the page with the Elementor page builder.
After clicking on the Edit with Elementor button you will redirect to the Elementor page builder to see the Elementor Page Builder section appear. Drag and drop the Testimonials v1 widget from the Houzez Elements section to the page as showing in the below screenshot:
Testimonials v1 Content Settings
Once you have dragged the element on the page, you will see the element options in the left tab and you will see the content settings.
- Testimonials Type: Choose from 3 layouts (Grid 3 or 4 columns or Slides)
- Limit: Enter how many testimonials you want to show
- Offset posts: You can choose offset testimonials number
- Order By: Choose how do you want to order your testimonials
- Order: Choose from ASC or DESC