The Property Cards V6 Module allows you to display your properties wherever on your website. To use the Properties module be sure that you are working on a Visual Composer page template.
Add the Property Cards V6 Module to a Page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on the Property Cards V6 module to place the module on the page.
Property Cards V6 Module Module Settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access the popup settings panel displayed in the image below.
Property Cards V6 Settings – General
- Layout: You can choose among 2 layouts (Grid 3 Columns, Grid 2 Columns)
- Limit post number: Enter how many properties you want to show
- Sort By: Select the sort by filter
- Offset posts: You can choose offset post number
- Pagination: Select pagination as Load More or number
Property Cards V6 Settings – Filters
- Property Type filter: Select the property types you want to show.
- Property Status filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property State filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property City filter: Select the property city you want to show.
- Property Area filter: Select the property area you want to show
- Property Label filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- User Role: Use this option to filter by user roles
- Featured Properties: You can make a post featured by clicking featured properties checkbox (Any, Exclude, Include) while add/edit post