The Property Carousel allows you to display properties in a nice carousel module fully customizable. To use the Property Carousel v2 module be sure that you are working on a Visual Composer page template.
Add the Property Carousel v2 Module to a Page
Activate the Visual Composer Editor clicking on Backend Editor. Locate the Backend Editor button just below the page title. After clicking on the Backend Editor button you will see the WPBacker Page Builder section appear.
Use the button + Add Element to start to design your page and add content blocks or rows to your page.
- Select By Favethemes
- Click on the Property Carousel v2 module to place the module on the page.
Property Carousel v2 module settings
Once you have placed the module on the page, edit the module to access the pop up settings panel displayed in the image below.
- Property Type filter: Select the property types you want to show.
- Property Status filter: Select the property status you want to show.
- Property State filter: Select the property state you want to show.
- Property City filter: Select the property city you want to show.
- Property Area filter: Select the property area you want to show
- Property Label filter: Select the property label you want to show
- Featured Properties: Select if you want to show or not featured properties.
- Properties IDs: Enter properties ids comma separated. (Ex 12,305,34)
- Sort By: Select any sort filter
- Limit post number: Enter how many properties you want to show
- Offset posts: You can choose offset post number
- All – Button Text: Enter the button name like “View All”
- All – button URL: Enter the URL for the “View All” button
Inside the module pop-up window click on Carousel Setting to open these options.
- Auto Play: Choose if you want your slider scroll automatically or not.
- Infinite Scroll: Choose if you want infinite scroll or not
- Auto-Play Speed: Autoplay Speed in milliseconds. Default 3000
- Slides To Show: Select the number of slides to show
- Slides To Scroll: Choose how many slides you want to scroll when visitors will click on Next – Prev slider buttons
- Next/Prev Navigation: Choose if you want to display Next – Prev slider buttons
- Dots Nav: Choose if you want to display the dots navigation.