Install Favethemes Insights Plugin
You have to first install the Favethemes Insights plugin on your site. Please go to Appearance >> Install Plugins or Houzez >> Plugins sections and install the Favethemes Insights plugin and activate it.
How to Create the User Insight Page
In your left sidebar navigate to Pages > Add New to create a new page and from the Page Attributes box located in the right sidebar select Template: User Dashboard Insight and Publish the page.
Insight Property Data
Gain an in-depth insight into your site's visits and see how your listings perform.
Insight Property Data Features
- Generate Analytics And Effective Property Data That Matter: Focus on the data such as views and visits to get your listings off the ground faster
- Understand the types of people who visit your properties: Review easy-to-read charts and reports to understand who visits your site
- Analyze The Traffic Flows Around And Within Your Real Estate Website: Analyse all your visitors' sources whether they come from within your site or externally
Understand Your Customers Better
- Charts: Visualise all the analytics data with easy-to-understand charts and diagrams
- Traffic: Study the traffic and its sources and optimize your marketing efforts with ease
- Visitors: Analyse your members and gain a better understanding of who they are
- Locations: Easily see what geographic regions your visitors are coming from
- Devices: Keep track of what devices are being used by your visitors to browse your site
- Referrals: See the list of domains that referred visitors to your real estate website
Please go to Theme Options >> Insights Options >> Set the number of days to clear the insight data from the Insight Dashboard. Please see the below screenshot: