The Half Map page template can be used as a homepage, listing page, or search result page. The use of this page template gives you the possibility to have a page divided into two columns. In the left column, you will have the map while in the right column the properties in the listing.
How to create the Half Map page
In your left sidebar navigate to Pages > Add New to create a new page and from the Page Attributes box located in the right sidebar select Template: Property Listing Half Map.
Half Map page Advanced Options
Once you selected the Property Listing Template, the Property Listing Advanced Options panel below will be displayed on the page. You will find a lot of options to customize your listing pages exactly as you need it. Let’s see how.
Number of listings
Locate the Number of listings field and enter the number of properties to display in the listing page column.
Locate the Order Properties By dropdown options list in the Property Listing Advanced Options panel. Select the default property order for the listing page.
- Date new to old
- Date old to new
- Price (High to Low)
- Price (Low to High)
- Show Featured listings on Top
Enable/disable the tabs on the listing page(not work for a half map and parallax listing template)
Listing Page Settings
Locate the panel in the image below. Use these options to filter properties in the listing page.
If you want to have all properties listed on your listing page don’t select anything, but if you need for example to list all the apartments for sale in Chicago, you can use the boxes below just by clicking on the options you need. To select multiple options in the same box use key CMD on Mac and CTRL if you are on Windows.
- Types: This box lists all the Property Type create under the menu Properties > Type on your left sidebar
- Status: This box lists all the Property Status create under the menu Properties > Status on your left sidebar
- Labels: This box lists all the Property Labels create under the menu Properties > Labels on your left sidebar
- States: This box lists all the Property Countries/States create under the menu Properties > Country/States on your left sidebar
- Cities: This box lists all the Property Cities create under the menu Properties > Cities on your left sidebar
- Areas: This box lists all the Property Areas create under the menu Properties > Areas on your left sidebar
- Properties by Agents: Select the Agents from which properties you want to show.
- Minimum Price: Add the Minimum price to show the properties from.
- Maximum Price: Add the maximum price to show the properties to.
- Features: This box lists all the Property Features create under the menu Properties > Features on your left sidebar
- Min Price: Set a min price filter for the listing page
- Max Price: Set a max price filter for the listing page
Half Map page options
Navigate to Theme options > Half Map Template and from Listings Layout select which layout you prefer for the properties which will be listed on the right side of the Half Map page.
Half Map Mobile View
Houzez added the new Half map mobile switch view floating buttons. You can easily view the map and listings on one click. Please see the below screenshot:
Edit Half Map page with Elementor
Now you can easily edit the Half Map page with Elementor Page Builder to add more content on the page by using the Elemetor Widgets on the page. Please see the below screenshot: