When you purchase Houzez from ThemeForest you can download all files via the Downloads tab on your ThemeForest account. When you download Houzez you can choose to download All Files & Documentation or the Installable WordPress File Only.
How to download Houzez from Themeforest
- Login to your ThemeForest account and navigate to the Downloads tab.
- Find your Houzez purchase and click the Download button.
- Choose from All Files & Documentation or Installable WordPress File Only.
Included files from your Themeforest purchase
- Elementor Template: This folder contains all demo pages created with the Elementor page builder and you can import in your website with a simple click from Houzez >> Demo Import
- WP All Import Add-on - This is the add-on you have to install when you want to use WP All Import plugin. You can find the houzez-xml-csv-property-listings-import.zip file inside the downloaded theme folder.
- Houzez Calendar Skin Inside the theme folder you will find a folder called Houzez Calendar Skin with houzez.css file.
- houzez.zip - This is the Houzez theme installable WordPress file you’ll need to upload and install
- houzez-child.zip - This is the child theme you can upload and activate to make changes to Houzez’s theme files.
- Licensing - This folder contains the theme license