The Required Fields section in the Add New Experience options allows you to make certain fields mandatory during the submission process. This ensures that users cannot submit incomplete or inaccurate information.
To access this page, navigate to Theme Options > Add New Experience > Required Fields.
The options available in this section are:
- Language: Require users to select a language for the experience.
- Title: Make the experience title field required.
- Describe Yourself: Require users to provide a description of themselves.
- No of guests: Make the number of guests field required.
- Type of experience: Require users to select a type of experience from the dropdown list.
- Size: Require users to specify the size of the experience.
- Persons Label: Make the persons label field required.
- Address: Require users to enter an address for the experience.
- Apartment Suite: Make the apartment suite field required.
- Country: Require users to select a country from the dropdown list.
- State: Make the state field required.
- City: Require users to enter a city for the experience.
- Area: Make the area field required.
- Zip Code: Require users to enter a zip code for the experience.
- Cancel Policy: Make the cancellation policy field required.
- Start Hour of Experience: Require users to specify the start time for the experience.
- End Hour of Experience: Make the end time field required.
By selecting these fields, you can ensure that users provide all the necessary information for their experience submission.